- Updated for game version 1.58.63. This fixes the glitched Simology panel and career panel, among other issues.
- Added a new age progress cheat
- You can now re-lock a previously unlocked perk using the perk unlocking cheat
- The perk unlocking cheat now also works for club perks and satisfaction rewards
- After cheating the last gig task for a freelancer career, the gig itself will now end immediately instead of having to wait till the due date
- Fixed an issue that the time cheat sometimes will no longer work after using it once
- Fixed an issue that sometimes after cheating a major event goal, the minor event goals can no longer be cheated
- Updated for game version 1.55.105.
- Added a new perk unlocking cheat for retail shops, restaurants, vet clinics, celebrities, vampires, and spellcasters.
- Updated for game version 1.54.120. If you experience issues with the career panel, download this update.
- Updated for game version 1.53.115. This fixed the issue that after viewing a pack trailer on the new main menu, a lastUIException would be generated in the background.
- Reworked the time cheat so that Sims' needs will no longer drop after skipping time.
- Updated for game version 1.52.100.
- Added a new event goal cheat (for parties, dates, and active careers).
- Removed the random trait cheat as EA has officially added a randomization button.
- Updated for game version 1.51.77. If you experience issues with the new Freelancer career, download this update.
- Added a new random aspiration & traits cheat.
- Fixed an issue that caused work from home assignments to not reset when a new work day starts.
This mod enables the UI cheats extension and allows you to use various cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command.
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right click on the money counter to set household funds.
- Right click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right click on a skill bar to set level (from 1 to 10).
- Right click on the in-game clock on the UI to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering "15" will set time to 3PM).
- Right click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100)
- Right click on a promotion task or a work from home assignment to complete it immediately (note that it currently does not work for daily tasks).
- Right click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 10
- Right click on a job icon in the career panel to promote or demote your Sim.
- Right click on the Fame or Reputation meter in the Simology panel to set rank (from 0 to 5 for Fame and 0 to 7 for Reputation).
- Right click on an event goal (for parties, dates, and active careers) to complete it immediately.
- Right click on a perk (for clubs, retail shops, restaurants, vet clinics, celebrities, vampires, spellcasters, or satisfaction rewards) to unlock or lock it immediately.
- Right click on the age progress bar to add/subtract the number of days that have passed at the current age stage.
v1.16.0 is built with game version 1.58.63 and it will not work for older versions of the game.
If you play Legacy Edition, download the version here.
This mod contains a script module, which means it cannot be installed more than one subfolder level deep and script mods need to be enabled in the options menu.
If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means the package file is installed correctly but the script file isn't.