Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on Episode 54. Here's a picture of the train at the station in Hogsmeade. Its so exciting to think we are only just beginning our 'Hunt for Harry Potter'! We'll be off next week to film in somewhere completely new to us, Hardwick Hall AKA the home of the Malfoy's.
In the meantime, we have a great two weeks in store with a couple of changes to our usual schedule. Here's what you can expect over the next two weeks:
- 26th July : Tutorial Tuesday - Crochet Ripple Blanket Part 1
- 28th July : Knit Along with Kay - Its time to check in with the Holbrook and delve into the realms of fully immersive knitting
- 29th July : Dan's Double Knitting Diary - with special guests!! Don't miss it. - P.O.P. 12 will now be broadcast on the 12th of August
- 2nd August : Tutorial Tuesday - Crochet Ripple Blanket Part 2
- 4th August : Bakery Bears Review - Life in the Long Grass Part 1 "Off the Shelf"
- 5th August : Dan's Double Knitting Diary Day 6 - Join Dan as he learns and then tries to undertake his first ever right leaning decrease in DK.
- 6th August : Episode 55 - Please note this episode is one day later than usual
Kays next 'Bakery Bears Hand Dyed Yarn Update' is currently scheduled for the 13th of August 2016. It will be over on the Private Patrons Facebook Group and will feature 'Azeems Dream' & 'Queen Mary's Rose'. We'll be back here on Patreon later in August for a Yarn Update with two brand new colourways.
We hope you have a wonderful two weeks and we'll see you tomorrow for the start of a brand new tutorial series!
Dan & Kay x x