Updated Page 3 : Panel 3
New pencils for the third panel. I pulled the "camera" back and dynamically tilted the scene to add more excitement. This also allowed me to add the monster bodies to the foreground which will hook up with the next page and give the mind a better chance to adjust to the new environment angle. A few tangents will need to be fixed in inking, but I'm happier with this outcome.
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
Behind The Scenes
$1 or more per month ∙ 12 patrons
- First look at comic and concept art for my current project! Penciled and balloon-free pages will post here.
- Be the first to see future stories as they are brought to life as well! Scripts, character designs and more!
- Also receive complete PDF comics upon completion!
$2 or more per month ∙ 2 patrons
- Homemade game supplements like NPCs, magical artifacts and wondrous adventure hooks!
- Featuring my artwork and designs!
- And as it develops, the Total Party Kill adventure story for 5th edition D&D games.
Plus everything featured in the $1 tier!