Oct 15, 2022
October's sixth release--
A four-piece, multi-variant set comprised of a strappy top, mini-skirt, long-gloves, and heels.
For Blushing Cattos, Cancelled Cattos and+.
Thank you to mii' for the screenshots!
• Top: Survival Top
• Legs: Survival Halfslops
• Gloves: Anemos Gloves
• Feet: Survival Boots
V1. Default, Split Dye (Silk)
V2. Split Dye (Latex)
V3. Solid (Latex)
V4. Solid (Silk)
V5. Solid (Metallic)
V6. Split Dye (Metallic)
Set Texture Variants:
V1. None (Default)
Set Texture Variants:
V1. None (Default Fishnet)
You can manually toggle certain pieces of this outfit on/off via metadata attributes:
- Turn A(1 in Penumbra) off to hide straps/rings, turn it back on to show.
- Turn B(2 in Penumbra) off to hide the choker, turn it back on to show.
Keep in mind that while these changes will not appear in Textools, they will be visible in-game. Turn each # back on to reenable. Default settings have everything set to >on<.
- All pieces and variants are fully dyeable in game. Split variants have one half set to black by default. Studded variants have studs set to gold. Metal is otherwise silver/gold. All of the static colours can be edited via their respective colourset row. Useable by all female characters.
- Fit to my Apres Eve shape based on Nyaughty's Gen 3 Eve body. Ports ("upscales/downscales", refits, alterations, general edits, modifications, kitbash, etc.) of my mods to any other body mod, to any size, and to any race, are all allowed. SFW/NSFW are irrelevant.
- Contains a licensed asset.
- Public: Dec 2022
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗲𝗻 𝟯 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗕+/𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆.
Provided you have the latest version of B+ installed(2.x+), you should just be able to install this mod with no additional steps. The latest version of B+ includes a Gen 3 compatibility patch in its installer set to _b, which is this mods default material path. If you experience issues, please make sure that your B+ is updated to any version 2.0 or above, try turning on auto-assign on TT, or check our #mod-help channel in the Elysium Discord.
Passwords have been discontinued.
Feel free to join the Elysium Discord for server exclusives, guides, mod help, updates, monthly giveaways, & an ever-growing, 9k+ person community of non-aggro mod users.
If the bot oopsied and didn't auto-assign your Discord roles after subscribing, feel free to message me, or any of the @administrative-cattos in the server, and we can set them manually.