Famous 600 Style Vari-Mu Compressor/Limiter with extra features!
- Input Atten: -18 to +18dB range. Internally compensated input knob to drive circuit and get more or less compression.
- Release: 6 selectable release time with their own compression curves.
Position 1: 0.3sec
Position 2: 0.8sec
Position 3: 2.0sec
Position 4: 5.0sec
Position 5: 2/10sec (Auto-Release up to your signal)
Position 6: 0.3/10/25sec (Auto-Release up to your signal)
- DC Threshold: No confusion! It’s working like regular ratio. 2:1 to 10:1
- AC Threshold: No confusion, again! It’s working like regular threshold with 50dB range.
- OUTPUT: -18 to +18dB Make-Up Gain to compensate compressed signal
- MIX: Will let you blend compressed and dry signal.
- HPF: 20 to 500Hz HPF to keep low frequencies from sidechain circuit. So, compressor won’t touch to low-end.
- EXT-SC: This will let you use external signal to compressed input signal.
- BIG ORANGE BUTTON: Plugin Bypass
- Fixed Attack Time: 10ms
- ANALOG OBSESSION label is oversampling. Simply click it and engage 4x oversampling.
- Touchscreen support
- Resizable interface. Simple "Bottom Right Corner Handle" to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 - 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Windows 10 - 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”
VERSION 6.0 - 21.12.2022
- Added AAX support
- Added resizable interface