UI and bugfix release. Seems like the program is finally stable as I don't get that many crash reports these days! Please report any problems you may have by filing an issue, there's now a link in the menu.
I also added some donation links (this Patreon is one of them) on the main page that some users suggested, feel free to show your support! The program remains free and open source forever.
- Better first launch window.
- Add source cookie management.
- Add menu icons.
- Add links to the project and bug report page in the menu.
- Add new settings to allow multiple filenames (one image saved in multiple locations at once).
- Move hash setting to source files.
- Allow more complex black and whitelists using modifiers and inverters.
- Add error management on file write failure (issue #321).
- Add basic support for Gelbooru-fork (issue #398).
- Add skip button to batch downloads window (issue #282).
- Fix website recognition (issue #398).
- Fix SWF download in some cases.
- Fix Shimmie search with no tags.
- Fix a few shimmie based boards.
- Fix search on booru-on-rails (issue #301).
- Fix rating token (issue #447).
- Fix invalid save directory names (issue #450).
- Fix page length limit on e621 (issue #342).
- Fix some issues with incorrect page numbers (issue #42).
- Remove useless parameters from some URLs (issue #246).
- Fix infinite download loop when file does not exist (issue #448).
- Fix minor graphic issues on the filename window.
- Add missing translations.