Please read the guidelines on the Interview Masterpost
Start by introducing yourself (please say AND spell your name!) and which larp you mostly play, and where you are from! You can add what you do for a living in real life as well if you like. :)
- How did you discover larping?
- How long have you been larping, and what style of larp do you play most often?
- What is your process for creating a character?
- How do you create a backstory?
- What do you know now that you wish you had known when you started larping?
- Have you had an IG romantic or emotional relationship between your character and someone else’s? How was that?
- Did you have any rules or guidelines set up beforehand? What were they?
- What is one of the funniest encounters you’ve had at a larp? What about most intense?
- How do you get into character?
- How would you say the larp community has affected you?
- Has anything ever happened in-game that affected you OOG? How did you deal with that?
- Have you ever had an issue OOG that LARPing has helped you with?
- What is your favorite style of LARP? Why?
- What have you learned from LARP?
- Do you have any time-tested tips to make LARPing easier, either on the body or the budget?
- How have you seen LARP evolve since you started?
- How would you like to see LARP evolve in the future?
- What is your dream larp?
- Where would you be right now without LARP?
- Is there anything you’d like to say to people who are thinking of trying LARP out?
- Why do you larp?