Thank you for joining us for the We Like Drinking show episode 83. In this episode we’ll be discussing things that make Jeff curse, we named names, and what to do if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- A finalist in the 2013 Wine Blog Awards, a certified California Sustainable Winegrowing Ambassador, founder of the stay rad wine blog… … Jeff “The King of All Wine Media” Solomon. Jeff is drinking Aver Family Vineyards 2012 Faith (Petite Sirah/Syrah/Mourvedre)
- He’s a member of the American Homebrewers Association and the head brewer at Angry Goats Brewery… ... John Ruyak. John is drinking AGB Howler IPA
- My name is Jeff Eckles, I’m a certified specialist of wine and your host for these festivities… … and tonight I’m drinking 2013 Argiolas Costamolino. A Vermentino di Sardegna DOC
Where we discuss interesting, noteworthy, or idiotic stories.
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- Solomon - iTunes reviews!
- Dnealz awards 5 Stars and says "Awesome!" "This podcast makes me thirsty for a brew! These guys are informative on the discussion but also full of casual amazingness. Have a listen to this!"
- John - 2 weeks of sleep. Dani adding more coconut on Friday, thinking about a quintupel IPA, gonna name it the Scott Sterling.
- Eckles - Twitter fun with Sloan and Val
Time to clean house and lock the doors
Our panel of characters likes social media. In case our listeners want to find their favorite panel members online where can the find you guys...
- Solomon - Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @JeffisRad. I’m on Untappd as KingOfAllWineMedia. Watch my Stay Rad Wine Blog TV videos on YouTube and StayRadWineBlog.com
- John - Follow me as Brewhack on Untappd, ABQWINENEWB on Vivino and check out the Angry Goats Brewery CR on Facebook
- Eckles - You can find me on Twitter, Vivino and Untappd, all at jeffeckles
And now it’s time for Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
OK panel, let’s take one last trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut off the lights.
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.