I have been doing quite a lot of cooking and most of it recently I have at least taken photographs of. But I've done a number of videos as well. I try to keep them to 10 minutes, at most.
Just in the past few weeks, I've done these and will be posting them over time:
- AirFryer Salmon and Asparagus with a green salad (photos)
- InstantPot Chile Verde (breakfast version — photos)
- Spaghetti Bolonaise (photos)
- Grilled Pork Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, and Texas Style Green Beans, all with a Chicken Stock & Tarragon Sauce Reduction (photos)
- AirFryer BBQ wings (photos)
- AirFryer Spatchcock Rock Cornish Game Hen (photos/video)
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich (the right way — photos)
- AirFryer Parmesan Chicken Wings (photos)
- Baked Boneless and Skinless Chicken Thighs with Rice, Mushrooms, and Green Peas (photos)
- "Crunchy" Over-Easy Eggs with Warm Runny Yolks (video)
- AirFryer Hot Wings (video)
- Egg Inundated French Toast with Maple Syrup (photo)
- Chipotle Fried Egg Sandwich (video)
- AirFryer Parmesan Shrimp (photos/video)
- Low-Fat, High-Protein Tuna Salad with Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (photo/video)
- Basic Stovetop Fresh Marinara for Locally Sourced Meat Ravioli (photos/video)
- Low-Fat, High-Protein Potato-Tuna Salad with Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (video)
- Fried and Poached Egg on Toast (photos)
- Perfect New England Clam Chowder (not clam-flavored potato soup, not clam wallpaper paste, or both - photo/video)
So as you can see, I do quite a lot of cooking and will increasingly employ videos, typically under 10 minutes. In addition, I'll provide photos and the recipe in text.
Here's a quick and basic sample from yesterday.
Fried and Poached Egg on Toast
New England Clam Chowder
And so we're off. Let's get cooking good.