The project has been through many changes since then:
* Doubling the controls / effects every few months
* Major support from the community
* The release of my second Unity book focusing on the Unity UI System
* The move from Mercurial (hg) to Git
* New documentation videos / tutorials
* Thousands of supporters across the world
It's been a wild ride but it doesn't stop there, keep an eye on the project and support us if you can. Either with code, reviews, issues, fixes or even friendly funds :D
As ever, if you have an idea for a control but don't know how to build it, then just ask by raising an issue of type Proposal on BitBucket. be sure to chat to us on Gitter beforehand, just to be check if your idea can work with the existing controls.
On with the future!