WFS2017 February Overview
This month we will be concentrating on the Moon and her influence, as a gateway to astrology and planetary magic for those interested. As always if you want to skip the magical aspects and just focus on the science and art, you are welcome and encouraged to do so.
- As long as you're open to interpreting the prompts to suit your own beliefs, and let others do the same, you can follow this class.
- Feb 1-5: Wk 1*: Introduction & Monthly planning prompt: Finding your astrological chart, and mapping planetary influences in your calendar.
- 6-12th: Wk2: The Phases of the Moon, Emotions & Magic
- 13-19th: Wk3: The 14 Moons of the Year
- 20-26th: Wk4: Lunar Deities, Myths and Symbolism
- 27/8th : Wk5*: Ostara/Easter/Spring Equinox (on Mar 20th)
- (Wk 1 & 5 are half weeks)
Colouring pages will be availble for my Coffee Club in WK 2 or 3.