Paid for by patrons
What is a Singularity? | Eternally Curious #11
What exactly is a Singularity? Why it happens, how, & demystification of this overinflated term.
Sorry, couldn’t resist the pun.
- What are singularities? Do they exist in nature? http://www.askamathematician.com/2012/09/q-what-are-singularities-do-they-exist-in-nature
- Gravitational Singularity https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_singularity
- NASA Black Hole Discoveries https://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/black-holes
Make my videos in your language possible! http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UCxSCzsxfUSpCmLXe7M2pD7w
- Read my book: http://robotswillstealyourjob.com
- Sometimes I post on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/federicopistono.page
- I think out loud on Twitter. https://twitter.com/FedericoPistono
- I make educational videos and ramble on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/federicopistono
- More on my website. http://federicopistono.org