The hours pass, the greener grass, it isn’t grown yet.
I’m all for one, and I’m one for all, and I’m all in.
Practiced all the problems solved, was I wrong then?
And what’s the next thing that will test me, will I be losing sleep?
Repeat the past and then at last, I see, the future comes to me.
Repeat the past and then at last, I see, the future comes to me, right now.
And I’m told that it’s gonna get cold when I’m older,
I should’ve tried to be more applied when I was bolder then,
If I show well I will get sold out I warn you.
I will fly on unforeseen skies and I’ll float away.
Now I’m back at the present, its a gift to be here.
Every day every week, every month in the year.
The granted time that we get here, its give and we take.
We gamble, we bargain, the clock ticks, and the time we waste.
Support my free music! Buy a song from Danny Hauger's new album, "Songs to Wake Up to"
Plus, grab the original studio cuts from the 2009 album for only $2.99!http://bit.ly/2uDbqgJ
- Grab "Swan Dive",Â "Together Now" or "If I Grow Up" album for just $1 (or free)Â on Bandcamp!! Pay what you want and help support my music!
- Follow me on Twitter @DHXmusic or @DannyHauger
- Subscribe to my podcast on iTunes and PlayerFM!
- Enjoy a Hauger History Podcast to learn something new, free!
- Watch some of my YouTube videos!
- Listen to me on Spotify for or Soundcloud!
- Need voice overs, audio editing, or media production? find me onÂ Fiverr!
- Visit my website! www.dannyhauger.com and share a download with a music lover in your life!