When You Love the Characters but Hate the Plot, Word Limits, And More! - Writing Advice Blitz
Writing Advice Blitz: coming to you as fast as lightning! Today we talk about writing with a word limit, what to do when you love the characters but hate the plot, and a couple writing problems that are actually writer problems (and that’s a good thing!).
Today’s writing questions are:
- I think I’m losing my connection to my characters. What do *you* recommend?
- What do *you* do when you realize you love your characters but hate the plot?
- I’m afraid that this story is getting too big for me. What do *you* recommend?
- My father says I should write with an audience in mind. What do *you* think?
- Do *you* have any tips on writing a specific word limit? (E. G. 1000 Words)
- I want to have pictures of my characters, but I can’t art. Do *you* have any recommendations?