Wholesome Tomato Soup
Here is a simple tomato soup recipe that packs plenty of flavor.
- Quarter enough tomatoes to fill a 3 qt. sauce pan about 3/4 of the way full.
- 3 stalks of celery, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic
- Cold water
Add all ingredients to your saucepan and add the cold water to just below the top of your ingredients. Simmer for an hour while stirring occasionally. Use an immersion blender to puree the mixture. Serve and enjoy!