Here you see is one of the first regular portraits of Firalda, the main protagonists of the game. I may make this with two light sources since it will be used later. I hate this particular stage of the art since I'm working with layers of basic shapes that lack detail, it still needs to be done though. The steps after include:
- Adding outlines and shading.
- Refining the shapes more for the animation stage
- Exporting the layers individually
- Manually putting the layers on top of each other on Spine 2D and animate.
Unrelated to this, I might have to set up a new file for Roses in ren'py's new format to take advantage of the new GUI system has. I still haven't gotten around that but I'll have to see how I cant do that. It is mainly just to get the Arabic working since I plan to get that working too,
Pledge $0 or more per month
Pledge $0.01 or more per month
- You will get a download key for Roses Will Rise on itch.io, registering you as a "paid" user. Bonus content will be added there over time.
- Your name will be on the Roses Will Rise patron credits.
- Access to reports on my development on a monthly basis, this is locked only to my patrons.
- Access to patreon-only Patreon Lens posts that show game progress and a few behind the scenes content besides the public ones.
$1 is the minimum for all this, but if you plan to pay more, I would be more than grateful!
- The reward here, namely the credit, will change by the time Roses Will Rise is complete. If you start pledging after that time, your name will be credited in the next game I shall be working on.
- There will more things added and removed (mostly added) here in future updates.
- Anyone who has contributed a sum to Roses Will Rise and then canceled will still be credited in the game, so expect a message once the game is done.