Happy Sunday, Super Storytellers!
SURPRISE this month's write-ins will be 2 hours each! Hope you're feeling the love :) It's going to be a tough weekend for me as I'm juggling back-to-back podcast interviews and revolving projects, but I'll pull through for YOU. So please take advantage and make the most out of these special bonus write-ins and make progress with your work before we get back to our usual monthly 1-hour livestream write-ins from April onwards. YOU'VE GOT THIS.
Reminder: Our livestream write-ins are accessible to Patrons in the Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and Pu-erh Tea tier. Chrysanthemum Tea tier Patrons can edit the tier to one of the three mentioned before.
- [WRITE-IN #1] Sat., March 7th: 8pm EST (5pm PST) - 10pm EST (7pm PST)
- [WRITE-IN #2] Sun., March 8th: 8pm EST (5pm PST) - 10pm EST (7pm PST)
- [WRITE-IN #3] Mon., March 9th: 9pm EST (6pm PST) - 11pm EST (8pm PST)
5 minutes before each livestream, I'm going to publish a Patreon post to reveal the link to our livestream so make sure you look out for those posts on our Patreon page. These posts are only accessible for Patrons in the Green Tea, Oolong Tea, and Pu-erh Tea tier.
Planning to participate? Join me from an environment that's conducive to your creativity and productivity (favorite couch, writing desk, a quiet space, etc.) Have the following prepared before the start of our livestream:
- Snacks (I've got me cheese doodles/puffs on deck and ready to go!)
- Tea/coffee (I'm likely going to have a pot of tea AND a cup of coffee by my side 😂)
- Anything that helps your creativity!
Things you can work on during our write-in:
- reaching a word-count goal for your story
- reaching a specific page-count
- story mapping
- character development
- plot points
- beat sheets
- anything creative that you need to make progress with!
- haven't read in a while? Use this time to read!
LET'S DO THIS.