WT383 - Choke Up On It!
On today's show we're talking about different types of chisels, getting the most from your Jack plane, and what if matt moves?!
What's On the Bench
- Marc is building a wall
- Matt is cleaning his shop
- Shannon went to NYC to see a broadway show
- Marc was on the Modern Maker Podcast, episode to be released soon.
- Chris built a Record Player Cabinet that is awesome
- What's your take on Handworks? Let us know your experience at the show
- Joe had some nice things to say about the show and how Matt doesn't respect Shannon and Marc
- Brian has some lumber source suggestions for the Knoxville, TN area.
- Eric is an old man
- Vic, Dennis, and William all shared great thoughts on Art and what is it in reference to our last weekend show.
- Matt is having card scraper sharpening issues
- Jason questions the motor cycling statements with dust collectors and asks why?
- Darth Rust wonders why there are so many types of chisels
- The People want to know what Matt will do if he moves
- Trevor wants to know how to get the most out of his low angle Jack plane
How You Can Support Us
Use the links in the left column and sign up for a recurring donation, or you can be cool too and support the show through our Patreon campaign at kick it up a notch and wear a Wood Talk T-Shirt, or leave us an iTunes Review