Iconic Vari-Mu limiting amplifier with extra features!
- VOLUME: -30 to +30dB input volume to drive circuit. You can drive circuit and get saturation plus more compression or vice versa.
- ATTEN: Output volume to adjust final level after process.
- THRESHOLD: Will let you set threshold to make compressor works. If you use VOLUME knob to boost input, you can leave THRESHOLD at default position and get mojo slightly compression. It has 30dB range.
- RELEASE: 300ms to 1.5sec release time
- HPF: 20 to 500Hz HPF to keep low frequencies from sidechain circuit. So, compressor won’t touch to low-end.
- EXT-SC: This will let you use external signal to compressed input signal.
- POWER: Plugin Bypass (Big Red Light)
- Fixed Attack Time: 10ms
- ANALOG OBSESSION label is oversampling. Simply click it and engage 4x oversampling.
- Touchscreen support
- Resizable interface. Simple "Bottom Right Corner Handle" to resize. 50% to 200%.
*Resizing Tip: When you duplicate plug-in, it will remember current state of GUI size. But if you load new instance, it will be opened at default size. To get rid of this issue, simply follow these steps;
1. Open plug-in for the first time
2. Resize GUI according to your screen resolution or you liking before setting any knobs
3. Save this state as default preset with your DAW
Now, you will be able to load new instances with same size.
(If you want to go default size, simply double click to resize handle.)
VST3 / AU / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Mac 10.11 - 13.X | Intel / Apple Silicon
VST3 / AAX Native - Audiosuite | Windows 10 - 11
Mac Versions require a graphic card that supports “Metal”
Windows Versions require a graphic card that supports “OpenGL”
VERSION 6.0 - 21.12.2022
- Added AAX support
- Added resizable interface