No doubt, it's been one of the most challenging and epic years here on Patreon! You guys have helped me through a very difficult personal time with the medical challenges my husband and I have faced. I've also been able to complete the monumental task of finishing my very first physical coloring book! I took part in another successful card game Kickstarter and have grown so much this year with the work I've been doing (just look at that montage above!).
But even that work didn't feel like enough when I found myself crippled by stress and anxiety over our medical woes and unable to focus as much as I would've liked. The words of encouragement you left us and the fact that many of you have stuck around to support this Patreon has really kept me going this year! Your kindness goes a very long way. Here are some of the things you all helped me do in 2018:
- Pay our utility bills once medical bills became too much for us.
- Pay for ads to help boost my art biz.
- Invest in new product inventory for conventions.
- Successfully Kickstart my first coloring book, which I couldn't have done without your signal boosting and support!
After the difficult year that was 2018, things are looking up and my husband's health has continued to improve. Without that stress hanging over us, I'm hoping I can focus on making a comeback in 2019 with some very ambitious goals! Here's what I want to roll out to you here on Patreon this year:
- More Behind the Scenes videos.
- More live art streams.
- The Artist FAQ Video Series.
- Early Access to Commission Slots for Patrons
With the main series of paintings completed for the Ladies of the Months, I'm hyped to begin building up to the Art Book I want to make happen next, plus some of the other art merch I'm planning! Here's a look at the creations I'm hoping to make this year:
- The Ladies of the Months Wall Calendar (FINALLY!)
- Sticker Sets of the Little Ladies of the Months
- Enamel Pins of each of the Ladies of the Months ( + gem-encrusted deluxe versions!)
- Alternate Lady Paintings for the Ladies of the Months Art Book
- Cosplay Charts for each Lady
- New Premium Tutorial Videos (ie. painting walkthroughs of each Lady & her mask)
- Standalone Paintings of each Lady's Window Design
Can I make all of this happen this year? We shall see! As ever, I look forward to sharing each step of the way with you, my lovely Patrons! I couldn't do half of what I have done without being able to focus on what I love thanks to your encouragement and support.
Do you have any crazy ambitions for 2018? What are you looking forward to the most from this Patreon? What would you like to see more of from this Patreon in 2019? Share in comments!
Now let's start making this year amazing!