Yii development notes #2
 
Another week passed. It was less productive for OpenSource compared to a week before because time was allocated to commercial projects. 

Pull requests were merged. Even more got reviews and improvement suggestions. Issues were labeled and assigned to milestones. Some issues were immediately dealt with.

I've spent some time and unified labels in all Yii repositories so now there are uniformly colored labels. Looks much better.

Another thing I was able to do is putting together a summary about Yii's PSRs support.

To prepare for new website I've added API to YiiPowered.com. If you're interested how it's implemented, here's the commit.