Paid for by patrons
Yn yr ardd/In the garden. Monoprint.
So my first paid-for-by-patron post in over a year I think! I'm going through a phase of playing with high contrast. This is using the subtraction method over a drypoint plate. I did the drypoint first - scratching lines on the surface, wiping on the ink and then wiping off the excess leaving ink in the grooves. I then rolled new ink over the whole plate and wiped off using the subtraction method - wiping lighter areas into the dark background. I am delighted with out this worked out. I did several versions before this one, but this one came out really well. 

I shall get it framed for Tywi Valley Open Studios - which is running the last week of July. Lots more work to do, need to get some more done before the middle of next week in time for the framers. Hopefully things will have dried in time.