This took... A solid week.
And I'm happy with it. I really am. And exhausted.
Soon this will be on Amazon. An actual story. Wow. It always feels amazing. (And I'll prob do what I did with Runtime, give it free with Book 2 pre-orders. Because it is That Important.)
:) And that GHOST!Regan would be the Spoiler Third Character I kept babbling about - who isn't rly very spoilery, since the entire story is just Ash, Annie, and... ghosts. Since the... other guy doesn't actually. Appear. But his... effects are felt? Ha. Yes they are.
ANYWAY. Attached is the high-resolution version with No Text, if you want to look at all the Details close-up. There are Many.
Now I'm going to lie back down and not move. I'm... tired.
You're Here, And You Rock!
- This Includes Any Unreleased, And All Future Never-Before-Read Chameleon Moon Stories! Before new CM content goes up ANYWHERE, you get it first, sometimes months in advance!
- Free-to-use COLORING SHEETS! These are the sketch/ink layers of a bunch of my art, as Photoshop documents, free for your inking/coloring practice, manips, aesthetics, or anything you want. Seriously, inking/coloring other artists' work helped me learn so much when I was starting out. Also, I just freakin' love coloring, and I want to share the relaxing joy.
- My eternal gratitude. Seriously. You rock.
Monthly 100-Word Writing Requests!
Once a month, you can request that I write you 100 words (or probably more, when I get going...) in the Chameleon Moon universe, on any subject or characters you love or want to see more of. It's a big, open sandbox. Play in it.
- Will write anything you can dream up, even characters who have never interacted but totally should, or an AU, or weird, surreal dadist freeverse poetry you might find feverishly scrawled in an acclaimed experimental exhibit in a modern art museum.
- Won't write anything harmful/bigoted/stuff you might find feverishly scrawled on the blog of a Trumper. If you're a CM fan, this shouldn't be hard to follow.
Voice Acting - Short Pieces!
$3-and-up patrons get the once-monthly privilege of saying "Sylver, you should read this cool thing! Or even do it in a character voice!" And I'll say, "Okay, I'll give it my best shot!"
Same rules as writing apply:
Here's an example:
Goat Mom (Toriel; Undertale) Says You're Going To Be Okay (I Promise <3)
Sonnet 130 (My Mistress' Eyes Are Nothing Like The Sun)
- 'Short' to me means around 2-3 minutes or less, but I'm not going to be super strict here.
- Will read/VA stories, poetry, comics, books, fanfiction, just about anything!
- Won't read/VA bigoted, abusive or otherwise harmful stuff.
- If you have a 'script,' or tell me what to say, that would be wonderful. If you want me to write something (I mean, I'm a writer), I can do that too, as long as I'm familiar with whoever you're asking me to act.
Monthly Sketch Requests!
(With or without 'Fun, Artistic' filters. I'm like a moth to a flame, but perhaps you enjoy your art untouched by my meddling hands. This is also fine.)
Monthly 250-Word Writing Requests!
Once a month, request some writing! More than the first level! Same rules as above apply.
- A note: none of these, or any other personal commissions will be Charged Posts, but I might post them on my various blogs as cool promo pieces. And heck, I might expand on them for bigger stories or put them in a published anthology (and thank you by name, ofc!), you never know...
Monthly Simple-Color Sketch Request!
Request something like this once a month! A nicer sketch that's a step up from the last one.
Commission A Merch Design!
Have an amazing idea for some actual, real-life Chameleon Moon - or something else I've done? - Stuff? Tell me about it! (Regular rules apply, nothing Nasty/Harmful/Illegal, and I reserve the right to say nope/try again.)
500-Word Writing Requests!
You get to request words. 500 of them. How awesome!
Same deal as always -
- Almost Anything
- Except For Really Gross Stuff
- Rated T For Teen
Name A Person, Place Or Thing!
I'll name something after you, or maybe a friend, or your pet, or your friend's pet, in a future published book or story. A character, a street sign... a terrible, mysterious event? ("The old farm was never the same since The Jennifer Incident...")
Design A Story Character!
If you have an amazing idea for a character who'd fit into a story of mine, let me hear it. If you want to see someone from your brain show up in the world that came out of mine - Parole, and its intense but colorful, rebelliously hopeful universe, interacting with the people who live there... tell me about them. I'll find them a scene and something fun for them to do there.
1000-word One-Shot Request, OR full-painted Art Request!
The choice is yours! Once a month, request a 500-word one-shot (which I will do, regardless of voting!) or a fully-colored digital-art piece of one of my characters - or, heck, one of your faves. Look at this Patreon's main description, I love me some fanart.
Let Me Acknowledge You!
Your name will be in the acknowledgements of my future published books!
In-depth Q&A... Spoiler-Warning Edition!
You want spoilers?
You got 'em. Proceed at your own risk. <3 What I know, you'll know.
And. Thank. You.