- Prairie City Response, a superhero team comic set in the Midwest. It's got psychics, aliens, and intrigue aplenty.
- MAYFLY, a cosmic horror serial full of intrigue.
- The Patton Sea Raiders, a Martian travelogue in the retro sci-fi anthology Slow Boat to Fast City.
- The Bee in Van Pelt Park, a hi-tech vigilante story first published in Spring '16 issue of 2600 magazine.
And that's where you come in. Every week, I run a Poll: when a drawing wins, I write flash fiction about them and redraw them. Polls close on Wednesday 6pm CST. Tune in every week!
Patrons can nominate drawings and vote twice! Any drawing on my Instagram can be nominated. Get early access to the new illustrations and stories before anyone else. Join me as we craft great new worlds and fiction!
Prairie City Response reminds me of other "Reality Hero"... comics, like Nowhere Men, The Boys, or Powers, where the whole concept of Superheroics is taken and given an injection of grit and awesome. Like those comics, PCR does a great job of establishing something amazing right out of the gate. With great story and stellar art, Prairie City Response is one to watch out for.
- Troy L. Wiggins, REVIEW: Prairie City Response #1