Be sure to check out out website and podcast: Psychedelics Today
Here are 5 key components of Psychedelics Today:
- Education: Provide resource for seekers, psychonauts, students, researchers, therapists, and other professionals who are looking to dig deeper into the topics revolving around psychedelics. We strive to create a high-quality educational hub for those new to psychedelics as well as those who are already in the field.
- Reform & Social Justice: Helping to shift the conversation about psychedelics to help with drug reform policies and the betterment of tomorrow.
- Science & Research: Help to promote the scientific and academic research revolving around psychedelics. We also strive to challenge the current field to help it grow with integrity and maturity.
- Breathwork: Introduce Breathwork into the psychedelic community as a safe and natural way to elicit non-ordinary states of consciousness.
- Community: We hope to create community through our podcast, education platform, and live events/workshops.
We Need Your Help!
With Kyle being a full-time graduate student and Joe working full-time, it is a daily practice to keep this project moving. This project has been taking off recently and is steadily growing. We have been getting a lot of great feedback about our podcast, online course, and the overall project. We wish to continue to offer/create high-quality resources for you and the psychedelic community.
We need your help to continue offering amazing free information and resources. While we believe that this information should be as free and accessible as possible, it takes considerable time and fees to keep this project alive and running. This is why we are asking for YOUR help!
Any amount helps us to offer you high quality interviews and media!
With your contributions, we are planning on hiring a audio engineer to help us with our podcast editing process and to get a service to transcribe our episodes. We also want to improve our website, buy better audio and video equipment, and also streamline the process for hosting more in-person workshops.
We want to thank ALL of our Patreons for supporting the show!