Mikey Zis creating roleplaying games
Select a membership level
As a shipbuilder, you're helping support me design and develop tabletop RPGs! Thank you for your support!
- Access to progress posts and alpha builds of my smaller games, game hacks, and assorted design documents at least 3 days before they go public to followers
- A shiny badge in my Discord community.
As an engineer, you get access to progress posts and alpha builds and all the rest of the shipbuilder rewards.
In addition, you also get:
- Access to my games released on itch.io
- The engineer role in my Discord community.
I've been designing TTRPGs since fall of 2016. When I started, I was doing it in secret or streaming bits and pieces of development here and there on my Twitch channel. However, I wanted to open up the development process, both for interested folks to see my work and to give feedback.
All content posted will be made public to followers after a period of Early Access; please see the Rewards panel for details. I want everyone to be able to see my work and participate in the feedback process, whether they can contribute monetarily or not.
Patrons will also be able to claim free copies of games released on my itch.io page!
Currently I'm working on:
- My Forged in the Dark game, No Place Like Home, about exploring the secrets in small communities that hide behind well-meaning smiles and closed doors. This hack is inspired by things such as Twin Peaks, Silent Hill, Stranger Things, Riverdale, Oxenfree, and Night in the Woods.
- NPC Narrative System, a fiction-first GM prep that respects both the GM's time and the player's agency
- Crash Course, a micro-RPG about aliens and feelings (design in hiatus, pending playtesting)
- ...and more stuff coming down the line!
Thank you so much for stopping by my page. I hope you consider following and supporting me in my pursuit to design and develop tabletop RPGs! Even if you aren't pledging, feel free to contact me if you'd like to join my Discord community, where I often talk about my design thoughts. I look forward to seeing what we can make together.