Hey there! My name is Michelle Baxter and I’m the creator behind @quirkyheart on Instagram and the Quirky Heart Community group on Facebook
I’ve been scrapbooking for over 12 years . . .
. . . and most recently I fell down the creative planning and journaling rabbit hole!
I’ve always had a unique style and my favorite thing is to encourage others to explore their creativity and step outside their comfort zones.
For the last few years I’ve been sharing inspiration and tutorials on my social media. but I’m ready to take my creative ambitions to the next level. I'm at the point where I can't grow anymore without a little help!
With your support I’ll be able to upgrade my various equipment, tools and software which will help me improve the content I’m providing for free on Instagram and Facebook. It will also help me towards my big goals for 2018: developing online courses and starting a blog where I can share these resources.
In exchange for your support I’m offering some pretty cool perks!
For only $5 you'll get a monthly subscription to the Quirky Heart Digest! A 10+ page inspirational .pdf so that you never run out of ideas for your projects. It's exclusive to Patrons and this content will never be offered anywhere else!
Each issue is centered around an overall theme and includes:
- A moodboard, to set the vibe for the month:
- Color palettes, along with coordinating Tombow marker colors to help you swatch it up:
- Daily Prompts for doodling or lettering:
- Weekly challenges for your planner or journal:
AND MORE! An art journal prompt, crafty projects or design inspiration, and featured artists - you could be next!
To quote the fine print in the digest: "My goal is simply to make sure that when you sit down to create you never get "artist's block" and waste time wondering what to do. I know you're busy and you need to spend every precious moment of crafty time being crafty, not getting stuck on ideas!"
If you'd like to get a sample of what people have been creating from the Quirky Heart Digest prompts, head over to Instagram and search the hashtag #qhdigest
My second pledge level is for $10 and up which gets you exclusive access to a private Facebook group. It's an intimate environment where you can post your projects, ask questions and work through the digest together with friends!
Check out the sidebar for more details on the pledge levels. -->
Thank you from the bottom of my quirky little heart for supporting my creative dreams!
If you'd like to keep up with news about the blog I'm building, you can sign up to the newsletter for that here: http://theplannerverse.com/
New to Patreon? Here are a few tips:
- Patreon is a monthly SUBSCRIPTION. When you choose a pledge level, you’re signing up to donate that amount to me on a continual monthly basis in exchange for the listed perks. However, there is NO commitment.
- You may cancel easily and without penalty at any time.
- If you try it out for one month and decide it’s not for you it’s very easy to delete your pledge within your account settings page.
- Patreon will charge you on the first of every month.
- You may also pause (when life gets hectic!) or edit (to reduce or increase your pledge level) at anytime within your account settings.
- You can view the Patreon Help Desk info here