Hey there! My name is Michelle Baxter and I’m the creator behind @quirkyheart on Instagram and the Quirky Heart Community group on Facebook
I’ve been scrapbooking for over 12 years . . .
. . . and most recently I fell down the creative planning and journaling rabbit hole!
I’ve always had a unique style and my favorite thing is to encourage others to explore their creativity and step outside their comfort zones. I have a million ideas running through my head at all times! In autumn of 2017 I launched the Quirky Heart Digest here on Patreon to share those ideas with you!
It's a monthly inspiration magazine to kickstart your planning, bullet journaling or art journaling projects. For only $5/month you'll get a 10+ page .pdf and you'll never run out of ideas again!
Are you a shop owner? Keep reading to find out how you can use the digest for commercial use!
Each issue is centered around an overall theme and includes:
- A moodboard, to set the vibe for the month:
- Color palettes, along with coordinating Tombow marker colors to help you swatch it up:
- Daily Prompts for doodling or lettering:
- Weekly challenges for your planner or journal:
AND MORE! An art journal prompt, crafty projects or design inspiration, and featured artists - you could be next!
To quote the fine print in the digest: "My goal is simply to make sure that when you sit down to create you never get "artist's block" and waste time wondering what to do. I know you're busy and you need to spend every precious moment of crafty time being crafty, not getting stuck on ideas!"
When you sign up, you'll get access to ALL past issues too!
If you'd like to get a sample of what people have been creating from the Quirky Heart Digest prompts, head over to Instagram and search the hashtag #qhdigest
My second pledge level is for $10 and up which gets you exclusive access to a private Facebook group. It's an intimate environment where you can post your projects, ask questions and work through the digest together with friends!
Check out the sidebar for more details on the pledge levels. -->
Thank you from the bottom of my quirky little heart for supporting my creative dreams! Patreon has allowed me to turn my creative hustle into a real business! Thanks to my patrons I've been able to upgrade equipment to provide better content, as well as invest in some bigger long-term goals such as developing a website and educational platform for the creative planning community.
The information for commercial use was too long to list here so I created a separate web page you can find by clicking HERE.
In a nutshell, if you pledge at the $20/month level you will get a commercial license to use certain elements from the digest like color palettes and challenge prompts to inspire your products for sale!
New to Patreon? Here are a few tips:
- Patreon is a monthly SUBSCRIPTION. When you choose a pledge level, you’re signing up to donate that amount to me on a continual monthly basis in exchange for the listed perks. However, there is NO commitment.
- You may cancel easily and without penalty at any time.
- If you try it out for one month and decide it’s not for you it’s very easy to delete your pledge within your account settings page.
- Patreon will charge you on the first of every month.
- You may also pause (when life gets hectic!) or edit (to reduce or increase your pledge level) at anytime within your account settings.
- You can view the Patreon Help Desk info here