Here's a very incomplete list of things I'd like to do:
- Articles and videos explaining various technical aspects of NES or game development
- Tutorial for getting started in NES development
- A modern open source version of Family BASIC for beginner programming on the NES
- Articles and videos about other game and music ideas worth thinking about
- Improve the open source NES music emulator NSFPlay
- Further reverse-engineering of the VRC7 Famicom expansion sound hardware
- Continue to contribute to public information sources like the NESDev Wiki
- Make more NES games, and for other platforms too
Because most of the things I want to do are going to be free, like open source software, or just contributions to public knowledge, I'm not sure if I have much to offer as patron rewards, but you can let me know if you have ideas.
If your lifetime pledge total exceeds the value of something I have for sale, just ask and I will gladly send you a copy.
You can find my past work collected and archived on my website at: