The most of the illustrations I create are used in my greeting cards. To me, greeting cards are a great way to express feelings. It’s a visual way to say, “Hey, I care and I feel like this card expresses my thoughts. And it looks cool.”
Whether it be celebrating a milestone or letting someone know you’re thinking of them, cards are a great way to convey those emotions in a physical form that the person can hold onto.
Key points about me
- I am big on supporting local businesses and my community. Shop Local.
- I like cats.
- I strongly dislike finger nail files and those circus peanut candies.
- My main art tool is Copic Markers.
- Actually, I love cats.
- Markie is my real name.
- My favorite movie is Tremors.
- If I were a dinosaur, I would be a Dilophosaurus.
With your support I plan to spread love. I am so grateful for any financial help and any kind words of encouragement. Thank you and I hope you have safe travels and wonderful adventures!
If you’re ever in Ashland, Wisconsin, you should stop in the New England Store (518 Main Street West)- you might just catch me there!
You can also find me on these social media things...
I'm on Tumblr
Check out my comic on Taptastic!
Glam Life of a Graphic Designer
Find me on Deviantart
Like me on Facebook