VIP Restore® Experienceis creating a place for, education and support for people with autoimmunity.
Monthly Learning Bundle
1. A weekly educational email that can include recipes, my favorite products, and services that make living a healthy and modern life a bit easier.
2. Educational teaching on healing with diet and lifestyle.
3. Monthly educational videos that not only teach you but show you how to put what you learned into real practice.
4. Monthly Live Group Calls and education.
Everything from the previous tiers PLUS:
I am a virtual practitioner for many of my clients. Once I get to know your story and have assessed you and your health, I can make more specific recommendations such as diet, lifestyle and targeted supplements.
1. A monthly 30 video chat with me to discuss your personal challenges and how to overcome them.
2. Exclusive access to my Client Portal for assessment questionnaires to track your symptom progress and improvement.
3. Personal Dietary and lifestyle specifics including targeted supplementation if needed.
Everything from the previous tiers PLUS:
I am a virtual practitioner for many of my clients. Once I get to know your story and have assessed you and your health, I can make more specific recommendations such as diet and lifestyle and targeted supplements.
Accountability, encouragement, answering questions and troubleshooting together.
1. A monthly 60 min video chat with me to discuss your personal challenges and how to overcome them.
2. Exclusive access to my Client Portal and assessment questionnaires to track your symptom progress and improvement.
3. Recommended Dietary and lifestyle specifics including targeted supplementation if needed.
About VIP Restore® Experience
I think it takes one to best help one...
Hi, my name is Brandi Loyd. I am a certified and trained Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Personal Trainer, and owner of The Path Nutritional Therapy. I have a private practice in Sonora, Ca and this is my education and community membership site.
I learned how, and am still learning how, to manage my own autoimmune disease and have reduced my chronic pain and fatigue by 90%, and so can you!
In my own opinion and experience, working with someone who has walked in your shoes makes for a more successful healing experience.
I had been a personal trainer and gym owner for over 20 years when my health started spiraling out of control.
In 2010, I was diagnosed with HPA axis (adrenal fatigue), Leaky Gut, Chronic Fatigue syndrome, Non-celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS), and eventually Fibromyalgia.
The big and more compelling diagnosis came last:
Spondylopathy (SpA) or Spondyloarthropy. SpA is an inflammatory arthritis disease that affects the spine and also in my case all my large joints. I also have Enthesitis. Another inflammatory condition that affects where my muscles attach to the bone.
I had always been a healthy eater, but I really hit the books to learn everything I could about healing diets, supplements and lifestyle changes. I eventually went back to school because I was so dissatisfied with the answers I was getting from my doctors. They offered nothing more than medications and no real answers.
My personal goal is to stop the progress of my autoimmune disease by eating an anti-inflammatory diet and maintaining a healthy lifestyle that includes appropriate exercise.
Without my faith, and the support of my husband and children I could never have made it. Even today I am figuring out more and more about my body and what supports it and what causes it stress. This journey will never be complete. But it can, and is one of extraordinary joy and freedom from constant pain.
As I walked through my journey, different clients gravitated to me, people who were also struggling with thyroid issues, hormone problems, leaky gut, and other frustrating and chronic illnesses and conditions.
As I continue to manage my own health on this Autoimmune journey, it has become my purpose and life's work to help others sort out the vast information out there in regards to chronic illness.
My Restore program is the culmination of my own journey and what I have helped others with as well.
These are the fundamentals of healing.
Each week, each month I provide my membership community with easy to understand, evidence-based and proven strategies to guide them on their own healing journeys. We talk about the latest research and lifestyle practices that induce healing and promote longevity.
This education and support comes in the way of videos, podcasts, and emails from me.
I offer several different types of support. You can simply listen and read through the material or you can work with me personally each month.
I hope this blesses you. From my own journey, I needed this and this is why I create.