Right Royal Roundupis creating radio podcast shows focusing on royal news and history.
Subscribe every month to have access to podcasts, news and videos, focusing mostly on the British, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch, Belgian, Spanish, Thai and Tongan Royal Families, and the Imperial Family of Japan.
2019 is shaping up to be a very exciting year for royalty, with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's first baby due in April, Emperor Akihito's abdication in April, the enthronement of his successor, Crown Prince Naruhito and King Maha Vajiralongkorn's Coronation in Thailand during May.
Carolyn has covered the following royal visits.
* The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Sydney Opera House, the Royal Easter Show and St Andrew's Cathedral in 2014.
* King Harald V and Queen Sonja of Norway at the Australian National Maritime Museum, the Royal Sydney Yacht Club and the Museum of Contempory Art in 2015.
* The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attend a Garden Party at Government House, Sydney, in 2015.
* King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of the Netherlands at the University of Sydney and Cockatoo Island in 2016.
* Prince Harry launching the Invictus Games at Circular Quay in 2017.
* The Duke and Duchess of Sussex visiting Victoria Park in Dubbo in 2018, despite the pouring rain.
Find out more with some of our past podcasts, including interviews.
About Right Royal Roundup
Gain access to our podcast shows and articles for as little as US$10 per month, using either credit card or PayPal.
That works out cheaper than 4 copies of women's magazines per month!
(Note: Australian women’s magazines, Women’s Day and New Idea, costs A$4.70 per issue.)
We welcome suggestions from subscribers, especially ideas for interviews later this year, including royal experts, historians or authors writing books about royalty.
However, we reserve the right to remove any offensive or inappropriate comments and spam.
Visit our web page rightroyalroundup.com.au to see more content, including podcasts, articles, and more!
Find out about past and present royal visits to Australia, including the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's visit to Dubbo.
Right Royal Roundup originally started out as a radio show on Sydney TAFE Radio in Australia from July to November 2011, but migrated to Facebook, when the Certificate IV in Screen and Media course finished.
Carolyn chose a show focusing on royalty and history, two subjects she knows extremely well.
She resurrected the radio show in February 2014 when Carolyn returned for future study with the Diploma in Screen and Media and has continued ever since whilst working in retail and moving to Tamworth in New South Wales' New England district.