My main achievements since I became involved in 2007 are:
- Co-developing and managing the release of CSL 0.8.1, 1.0, and 1.0.1. I've been the chief maintainer of the CSL schema since 2008, and wrote most of the CSL specification and related documentation.
- I've been maintaining the central CSL style repository since 2011 alongside Sebastian Karcher, where we have handled over 2500 pull requests from over 500 contributors.
- Maintainer of the CSL website, http://citationstyles.org/.
- Creator of the CSL validator and CSL style reformatter.
- For Zotero, my contributions include adding easy language selection for bibliographic output, and ref-extractor, a tool to extract bibliographic metadata from Word documents containing Zotero citations. I have also contributed to Zotero's documentation and offered support on its forums, built Zotero translators, and made other small code contributions.
Your financial support would be much appreciated and give me a strong incentive to remain a project developer and maintainer.