WHAT DO I DO
- I record Youtube Videos with hardware design tips and tricks. Enjoy, they are all FREE :)
- With help of others, we develop advanced processor boards and publish the source files for everyone. We keep the boards open source, so you can learn how they were designed. Have a look at iMX6 Rex project or 28Pins. The files are FREE.
- Regularly I answer number of hardware design related questions on the forum which I setup to help people, called Design help. You can guess, it's FREE :)
- I have created number of courses about Hardware design, as you probably know, these are NOT FREE :(
I would love to give everything for free, but as you can guess, that would not last for long. Without you, supporting me by signing up for my courses or this new Patreon page, nothing from above would be possible - I would not be able to create so many youtube videos, I would not be able to pay for development of open source boards, I could not create new courses or answer so many questions. And therefore, I would like to THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT WHAT I DO
If you are not sure how you could support me in what I do, it's very simple:
- send me an email and/or leave a positive comment
- you can watch my Robert Feranec youtube channel and/or read my Welldone Blog
- spread a word about FEDEVEL Academy (etc. mention us to your friends, write a post and link our website, ...)
- you can support me through this Patreon page
- you can watch my Learn To Design Your Own Boards course on Udemy (often they sell it for 15USD ;)
- or you can just sign up for one of my Hardware Design Online Courses at FEDEVEL Academy >
It is much appreciated.