My name is Roberto Blake and I am a creator who has mission to help as many creatives as I can (100K+) Create the life and legacy they want for themselves and Create the value they want to bring to the world and other people.
How I Help You Create Awesome!
I do this by helping to educate and motivate creative professionals, students and hobbyist. The way I accomplish this is primarily through my videos on YouTube, and the Create Something Awesome Today Podcast over on iTunes and my articles on my Blog, CreativePro, HOW Design and Print Magazine.
Why Support Me?
I've been creating videos every week for 2 years, but YouTube is NOT a full time job or income for me. I primarily make my living as a Graphic Designer and Marketer producing work for my clients.
This year I took on the challenge of doing content nearly ever day. To take the message and execution of the Create Awesome Philosophy and brand to the next level and help more creatives have the information and resources or encouragement to pursue their dreams , I need your help!
How You Can Help Me Create Awesome!
With the support of fans like you I can help more Creatives by being able to invest my time and buy any additional equipment to produce long format videos that go more in depth. I'll also be able to publish quick guides that will help all of you overcome creative challenges and improve he quality of all the content that I'm already producing and do even more to create value for you.
Here is what specifically what you will be helping with:
- Hiring an assistant video editor so I can focus on creating content
- Outsourcing Video Transcriptions so I can focus on creating content
- Investing in a Rode ProCaster Microphone to improve the audio quality of the Podcast and Tutorials
- Investment in a Wireless Lav Mic setup so I can take you behind the scenes of Conferences and Conventions
- Investment in a Secondary DSLR that will add another camera angle to videos to the new video guides
- Editor Fees for the Just Create Awesome Book currently being written
- Travel Budget for more Industry Conferences and Behind the Scenes Access for content