- Crossing Puddles by Walter Ruhlmann
- DEFY!* (anthology) edited by Tamryn Spruill
- Feral Domesticity by Catherine Kyle
- in the office hours of the polar vortex by Dustin Luke Nelson
- Kettle Whistles the Blues by Kayla Pongrac (illus. by J.P. Baroni)
- LOVECHILD by Liz Wells
- Pick How To Revise A Memory by J. Bradley
- Revenge (anthology) edited by Tamryn Spruill
- So Anyway ... by Zeke Jarvis
- The Opposite of Robots by Tamryn Spruill
For sustainability reasons, we are making some changes that will be announced soon and take effect in 2018. Our commitment to bringing genius works by bright minds to print -- that heavenly combination of ink on paper -- remains, but we must go about it in a different way.
Forthcoming Titles (2018)
- Meditations of the Nameless Infinite* by Matthew Burnside
- The Twitter Hive Mind Is Dreaming by Jackie Wang
As glorious as paper books may be, they are expensive to produce and come with the added burden of shipping costs -- which is why we need your help!
Your monthly patronage will enable Robocup Press to:
- Continue to pay authors for their creative and intellectual labor. This is important!
- Choose from hundreds of submissions another manuscript or two for publication in 2018.
- Exist beyond 2018! That's right. Without your support, Robocup Press will be forced to close its doors in December 2018.
Being a patron has perks! Enjoy nifty gifts at all giving levels.
*By decision of the press or individual authors, a portion of sales on select titles and merchandise is donated to charity.