Matthew Tayloris creating Rolling Hills, a sushi life-sim!
Select a membership level
💕 Support Rolling Hills
📰 Read all of our posts
💬 Sushi 'roll' on Discord
💰 Access the mysterious vault channel on our Discord where only those with disposable income may enter
Includes Discord benefits
Who are you?
Hi there! My name is Matthew. I make video games with my brother James. We've made two games so far and we're working on a third called Rolling Hills!
What are you making?
Rolling Hills is a life-sim about opening your own sushi restaurant in a cozy village. Assume the “roll” of a budding sushi chef as you work to improve the lives of your neighbors and make new friends. With any luck, you’ll attract some new neighbors along the way, too!
- Sushi Start a new life with your own fully-automated conveyor belt sushi restaurant
- Friends Hang out at the cafe, join a roleplaying game, or test your knowledge at trivia night
- Customize Collect furniture to improve your restaurant and build public works projects around town
- Robots Train your sushi bot to keep the restaurant running... even after you’ve turned the game off!
- Relax Go fishing for the freshest sushi or use the magnet rod to reel in trash and keep the river clean
- Grow Build garden boxes to grow your own veggies
Read the FAQ
We'd like to start sharing more of Rolling Hills with you. I'll be posting devlogs, concept art, lessons we've learned about game dev, behind-the-scenes stuff, polls, and more. If you decide to support us, we would be very thankful.
Wishlist Rolling Hills on Steam, follow on Twitter and Instagram, sign up for the mailing list, and join our Discord.
Become a patron to
Unlock 16 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by Matthew Taylor
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method