We use a research-driven approach to create inclusive and accessible programs that measurably improve people’s lives through music and role-playing games.Help us achieve our Mission and Vision to grow the world's body of knowledge from research on the effects of all role-playing game formats, and growing our community programs improving participants quality of life.
Email: info at rpgresearch dot com
Toll-free Phone: (833) RPG-INFO
Your support helps spread the reach of the benefits from using music and role-playing games to help people achieve their educational, occupational, recreational, and therapeutic goals, especially those most in need.
Families and populations that benefit from our programs, many in great need, include: at-risk youth, brain injury rehabilitation, elderly, muscular dystrophy, substance dependency transition, social skills development, social phobias, Autism Spectrum (ASD / PDD), ADHD, and many others.
Your financial support enables us to implement more research & community service programs. We share the research freely with the world to help others build on our programs, trying to improve the overall human condition.
Your patronage helps further the research project's goals, and helps other volunteers provide more free services to those people that benefit most, and with the Wheelchair Friendly RPG Trailer, with your help, we're able to bring even more services to those in rural and remote locations that normally have great difficulty getting any care.
Populations directly benefiting from your Patronage include (but are not limited to):
- ADD/ADHD youth & adults - Social skills, turn-taking, self-]control, increased focus
- Autism spectrum toddlers, youth, and adults (ASD /PDD) - Especially social skills development
- At-risk & troubled youth - Anger management and general emotion regulation, practical daily life skills.
- In-patient to out-patient/discharge for rehabilitation facilities - Establish new peer groups, health activities, grow intrinsic motivation.
- Brain Injury recovery (Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), stroke, etc.) - Encourage neural recovery related to the effects of "neuroplasticity" through engaging many parts of the brain.
- Cerebral Palsy (CP) - Reduce social isolation, motor skills degradation delay.
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing communities - Reduce social isolation, develop peer support groups.
- People with Developmental Delays & Disabilities - Develop specific skills through modalities that are engaging for them to learn.
- Muscular Dystrophy - Increase social interaction, reduce isolation, reduce degradation ("use it or lose it" principle to MD) through in-game use.
- Training of Instructors and students at various educational institutions, to help further helping people.
- Social Phobias - incrementally, through safe settings and exposure approaches, help them increase their social interactions and related activities.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- People struggling with substance dependencies
- Various other populations that benefit from structured social skills development
- The general public through public outreach and education
- and potentially many others
Your support helps cover the cost of research, community programs, and the costs of using wheelchair accessible mobile facilities bringing services to people in under-served and un-served locations, including rural and remote areas.
PATRON REWARDS (monthly)
- $1+Gallant. Thank you for your support of the RPG Trailer and the RPG Research Community Project! At this level and above you will receive exclusive early access to some of this Patreon's content.
- $5+Adept. Receive access to content 1 week before public.
- $10/mo,Conjurer. Exclusive access to LIVE, interactive, monthly RPG Research broadcasts/updates.
- $25+Hero. Participate directly in monthly LIVE broadcasts/hangouts. (Limit=8).
Zombie Orpheus Entertainment Supports RPG Research
The creators of The Gamers, Journey Quest, Demon Hunters, and more, are generous supporters of RPG Research.
The following list is just a summary of a few of the goals achievable with your support:
- $1 = IT'S ALIVE! - Thank you for acknowledging this Patreon Project exists! - ACHIEVED!
- $50 = Audible Glamer - Patreon early access to monthly RPG Research Community pre-recorded audio podcasts with the latest news on RPG Research! - ACHIEVED!
- $100 = Projected Image - Level up the monthly recorded podcast to recorded video! - ACHIEVED!
- $250 = Contact Other Plane - Achieving this, level up to LIVE monthly broadcast/hangout! Live access for $25+/mo Patreon supporters.
- $500 = Commune with Others I - Reaching this level will add/expand additional free RPG sessions for populations with special needs within 50 a mile radius, using the Wheelchair Accessible RPG Trailer Prototype and/or RPG Bus.
- $750 = Write - Accomplishing this level will support monthly RPG Research essays, with exclusive early access for Patreons!
- $900 = Commune with Others II - Attaining this level will support adding/expanding a 2nd additional free RPG session for populations with special needs, within a 100 mile radius using the Wheelchair Accessible RPG Trailer.
- $1,000 = Quest - Unlocking this level will fund formal RPG Research projects!
- $1,500 = This is our most critical goal, getting the custom-built, IDEAL RPG Trailer, which can seat 5+ people in wheelchairs inside. Right now the prototype I bought out-of-pocket ($40k, $400/mo) can only accommodate 3 people in wheelchairs, and still needs the side door and bathroom widened), this ideal trailer will be built from the ground up to be completely wheelchair friendly. The current cost is about $6,000 down payment, and a total of about $50k USD. This would be added to the "fleet" of the RPG Trailer Prototype and RPG Bus, and means even more people can receive services simultaneously.