Rude Tales of Magicis creating the rudest possible D&D actual play podcast
Select a membership level
Dippin a toe in the waters, eh, me poppet? Well, other than a wet toe, you'll get:
- Exclusive art, created by the cast and friends. Be the first to see the OFFICIAL "Kebin."
- An invitation (a calling really) to the Rude Tales of Magic Discord.
You have arrived. Look upon ye treasures:
- THE BLACK GRAIL, a private feed of premium audio adventures. We're gonna play one shots (Star Crossed, For the Queen, Honey Heist, etc), entire alternative campaigns, and you're gonna love The Encyclopedia Cordelia, an audio tour through the world of Cordelia.
- Exclusive artwork, from the cast and friends.
- Access to exclusive Discord channels where we'll premiere strange, new content.
- Early bird alerts for merch AND ticket sales for live shows. You get first pick.
- Character playlists created by the cast, and playlists of the music used to create the show.
- (in the future) Video streams of god only knows.
You've drank of the water of the snake vine. You're behind the veil. You've met the secret machine elves that run things around here. They approach, kneel, and present to you:
- All of the above obviously.
- An invitation to the highest tier of Discord permissions. Become as a god. We'll discuss serious behind the scenes stuff, and you'll get to hear live one-shots, Rude Tales outtakes, raw edits, and every other forgotten wonder of the process.
- If you are able to attend a live show, you'll get one free ticket automatically. And that's a promise.
- You'll be thanked by name on the show. Yes, it can be a funny name. Within reason.
- Exclusive meetups and studio visits. (Studio is in Brooklyn)
- We'll ask you a few questions about yourself, then roll up an in-world 5e Cordelian character just for you. Play at home, or frame and hang up over family's ashes on the mantle.
You can listen at daddysfavoritepodcast.com or on iTunes or whatever dumb place you get your weird little podcast kick, you sick freak.
Welcome, weary traveller. Rest your feet by the fire, drink our poison wine, and kick back and enjoy hours of bonus content.