SableBadgeris creating 3D models for tabletop gaming.
Select a membership level
This is the baseline tier for support. You seem to appreciate what I'm doing, and enjoy printing the models I make and wanted a way to "Hey, I like your stuff man, keep doing that!".
- Access to the patron only posts.
- Access to a Patron Exclusive folder containing some models available to all patrons.
- Occasional free models.
Valiant v2 Supporter
Heroic v2 Supporter
- Access to all Patron only Posts.
- The SableBadger3D welcome package of models.
- Full access to the monthly releases.
- Full access to the Archive of all previous model releases.
- 20% discount on FunBoardGames Etsy store, my printing partner.
You can find quite a few of my models online at MyMiniFactory, and Thingiverse. I've got lots of stuff to offer patrons in a variety of different genres, and I do take requests if you don't see your favorite here. I'm always looking for new ideas to models. New Patrons get instant access to an archive of previously unreleased models from previous months. Plus a folder with a few exclusives that won't be released for sale or download.
I focus on creating terrain, and models in the follow broad categories:
- Fantasy themed (Frostgrave, Morgheim, D&D, Rangers of Shadow Deep, etc)
- Post Apocalyptic (Fallout, This is not a Test, Gaslands, etc)
- Sci Fi (Star Wars Legion, Operation: Last Train, etc.)
I tend to make my terrain modular where possible so it can be used in a lot of different ways and situations on the table. I also have a bunch of OpenLOCK files available as well. So, come join the fun and support my work on Patreon and get cool models to play awesome games with!