PLEASE NOTE: At this time, changes to Pokemon GO are prohibiting us to provide our normal scanning features. We can currently only provide a self-reporting map to all users. Our Discord server #announcements section is always updated with the latest news and updates. We hope to have scanning back, but we do not have an ETA.
1. Download the Discord app and create an account.
2. Make a pledge on Patreon -- $5/Month is the minimum amount required
3. After making your pledge, make sure to click "Claim Rewards" or "View on Discord" on the Patreon page that thanks you for making a pledge. This will put you into the Safari Sight Premium Discord server. If you miss that button, please check your email for a link.
To use Discord:
1. After joining the server in the section above, view the #easy-setup channel.
2. This channel will show you how to get notifications for your area.
To use the Live Map:
1. Go to https://www.safarisight.c om/maps/ and select your area.
2. Sign in with your Discord credentials. You must be a part of the Premium Discord server first.
1. View the #custom-notifications channel to set up custom push notifications for your device.
2. Join the Safari Sight Social Discord server to chat with the community.
Features: (Click for Images)
- Availability to view every Pokemon.
- IV, CP, and Moveset information for Pokemon in Discords notifications and on the live map.*
- 100% IV Pokemon notifications in Discord.*
- A live-updating map for Pokemon, Raids, and Gyms that updates in real time.
- Customizable map filtering for Pokemon, raids, and gyms
- Customizable Discord and map notifications for rare Pokemon and raids.
*Note: IVs, CP, Movesets are accurate only for trainers level 30+.
My name is Adam Shafton and I am a business management student at the University of Kansas. I got really into Pokemon GO when it came out last summer. Initially, I scanned the status of gyms for my local team. Soon after that, I expanded my scanning operation to find rare Pokemon for the entire community. Before I knew it, I had built a live web-map and expanded my scanning to Midwest cities that I have never even visited. This service has been made possible by a very supportive community!
I sincerely thank you for your consideration in considering pledging to support the Safari Sight project! There are significant monthly costs that are incurred to continue running Safari Sight effectively. Your pledge, no matter how big or how small, will make Safari Sight a better service.
If you are unable to afford to make a pledge, you may join the Standard Discord server with limited features, limited Pokemon, and no live map.