Sandy Huntressis creating Jewelry & Clay Videos
Select a membership level
At this level you receive my sincere thanks, access to the patron-only feed, plus occasional free downloads and patron-only videos.
A 2 oz. package of polymer clay costs about $3, so yay, more clay!
At this level you receive one monthly patron-only bonus video tutorial, free downloads and patron-only videos and access to the patron-only feed.
With $5 I can get two packages of polymer clay or a nice strand of beads to use in a video tutorial.
Thanks for keeping me creating!
At this level you receive two monthly patron-only bonus video tutorials, free downloads and patron-only videos and access to the patron-only feed.
I use patron support to pay for internet access each month.
If I can't get online, I can't share my videos and tutorials!
You have the satisfaction of knowing you are providing this for everyone. :-)
Here's me circa 1977. I had quite the fashion sense even then! Notice the required jewelry, even while riding a bike. :-)
But, oh, those pants...
Not only do I enjoy making things, I've often been asked to teach and have found I love doing so! My YouTube channel and blog, as far as I’m concerned, are the ultimate teaching tools, able to reach you wherever you are in the world whenever you want to learn.
On Tuesdays and Fridays I publish new video tutorials to my YouTube channel. It takes a lot of time and work, but I truly enjoy doing it, especially when viewers tell me they've been encouraged or inspired to try things they might not have before.
That just gives me a happy. :-)
But don't take my word for it, here's what my patrons have to say:
- You Rock!!! Thank you for your kindness and everything you do. I enjoy myself watching and learning your tutorials. I feel I am the blessed one in all this. You make my day...on a lot of occasions. I look forward to the week to see what goodies I will see. You are very talented, kind and down to earth. A real blessing to me and many others. Thank you for that 🤗❤🐇🌹 - Minky Toms
- You are a great teacher/instructor. I have learned a lot and will continue to learn from you. - Deborah Arner
- Thanks Sandy! I love being part of your group! I love your different crafts that you cover - you are pretty much like me in the ones you do! Thanks for all your efforts. Please know that you ARE appreciated!!! - Barbara Anderson
Here's a peek behind the scenes into my process of making videos. There are far more details to take care of than you might think! Fortunately, I am detail oriented. :-)
And, yes, the above photo is an accurate representation of how I often edit my videos.... around a cat!
It’s my hope that with every tutorial you will come away enriched and inspired to take what you’ve learned and make it your own. If I do that, I consider myself successful.
⭐ TIP: You can pledge a custom amount or make a one-time pledge if you like!
Your monthly support of my creative endeavors will allow me to:
- Continue to keep my tutorials free for everybody
- Purchase, test and demonstrate new creative materials
- Hire people to take care of some of the more tedious details
- Pursue my art with more focus on creativity and less worry about paying the bills :-)
- Regularly purchase new equipment to improve video quality
Many thanks to all who support at whatever level you're able - I'm so grateful for you!