Here's me circa 1977. I had quite the fashion sense even then! Notice the required jewelry, even while riding a bike. :-)
But, oh, those pants...
Not only do I enjoy making things, I've often been asked to teach and have found I love doing so! My YouTube channel and blog, as far as I’m concerned, are the ultimate teaching tools, able to reach you wherever you are in the world whenever you want to learn.
On Tuesdays and Fridays I publish new video tutorials to my YouTube channel. It takes a lot of time and work, but I truly enjoy doing it, especially when viewers tell me they've been encouraged or inspired to try things they might not have before.
That just gives me a happy. :-)
Here's a peek behind the scenes into my process of making videos. There are far more details to take care of than you might think! Fortunately, I am detail oriented. :-)
And, yes, the above photo is an accurate representation of how I often edit my videos.... around a cat!
It’s my hope that with every tutorial you will come away enriched and inspired to take what you’ve learned and make it your own. If I do that, I consider myself successful.
Your monthly support of my creative endeavors will allow me to:
- Continue to keep my tutorials free for everybody
- Purchase, test and demonstrate new creative materials
- Hire people to take care of some of the more tedious details
- Pursue my art with more focus on creativity and less worry about paying the bills :-)
- Regularly purchase new equipment to improve video quality