This then grew into the YouTube Channel ScienceC where I try to make two videos a month explaining the science behind everyday things or just things that interest me.
Because of all the wonderful people who watch my videos I've gotten the opportunity to do science demonstrations on National TV on several occasions.
I absolutely love making these videos and I am super grateful to everyone who watches and supports them, but I think having an actual budget would make my videos MUCH better.
What Will I Do With Patreon Money?
- Buy Props and Items
- I love talking about the science behind a thing while actually using that thing, but some of that stuff can get a bit expensive
- Buy Materials to Make Things
- Another one of my passions is building all sorts of contraptions, machines, and experiments. I would love to make more stuff and to set up more experiments in my videos
- Buy New Equipment
- My camera, sound and lighting equipment could definitely use an upgrade
- Some really great ideas may require me to go to certain places or meet up with certain people
- Hire An Animator
- I do not consider myself very artistic so my animations are not the best, hiring an animator would really contribute to the quality of my videos
Of course, all of this is totally voluntary, but if you do decide to become a patron you'll get access to all sorts of behind the scenes content and early previews of what I'm working on! I will try to post on here as often as possible.