ScreenwriterJonis creating screenplays, blogs, videos, and comedy
This is how most scripts begin, so why not start off the tiers the same way? Every dollar counts. With this tier you'll receive:
- A personalized "Thank You" e-mail for becoming a supporter.
- Access to Patreon feed.
With this tier you'll be helping me take shape into a full-time screenwriter and people need to see how much I appreciate your support. With this tier you'll receive:
- access to a patron's only blog where I'll be blogging at least once a week about screenwriting, life, and everything in between.
- Social media shout-out from me telling everyone how happy I am that you've become a supporter.
- Name listed as a supporter on all my blog posts, videos, etc.
- Name listed as a supporter on my "monthly supporter shout-out social media posts".
(Note: your name will not be listed on film credits unless the film is a Patreon project).
- $1 level tier rewards
In this tier you'll get:
- early access to any content I produce. Blog posts, videos, etc.
- a comedic PDF of my "24 Random Screenwriting Tips/Advice"
- all $1 and $3 tier rewards.
I'm Jon Kohan and I'm a screenwriter. Not full time. Not yet. That's why I've created this page. My goal is to be able to focus on my screenwriting career full-time, hopefully sooner than later.
I've been writing ever since I can remember, but I've taken screenwriting seriously for the last ten years. Within the last three years, I've started to see success in my writing career as I've had many films produced and I've been hired to write many other projects that haven't reached that point in production yet. I hope to keep the momentum going and turn these small victories into major accomplishments.
You can check out my IMDB page to see some of the projects I've worked on. This isn't everything, as there's plenty of stuff that hasn't been announced yet, but hopefully will be in the near future.
I hope you come along with me on my journey. This won't be a one-sided affair either. I hope to entertain, teach, and bring some joy to everyone that comes to my Patreon. So whaddya say? Sound good to you?
Become a supporter today!