Gretchen Felker-Martinis creating Filth
Select a membership level
You'll be permitted to feed on the offal of my career!
1. See excerpts from upcoming projects.
2. Read my column, Thanks, I Hate It, about movies I despise.
3. Patrons-only Discord channel.
Fresh meat on the daily.
1. All ghoul and poltergeist-tier benefits.
2. Go to the movies with me! You'll get my review of everything I see in the theater (1-3 movies a month).
3. PDFs of NO END WILL BE FOUND and SKIN DEEP as well as all other novellas I publish as they come out.
About Gretchen Felker-Martin
My work includes:
- Ego Homini Lupus, my medieval body horror novel about domestic labor, suffering, and black magic.
- No End Will Be Found, my horror novella about a young woman tried for witchcraft during the Witch Trials of Wurzburg.
- Dreadnought, a giant mecha novella about tortured teens piloting gigantic robots and trying to survive their own cataclysmic emotions.
- Valkyrie, an ongoing Patreon-exclusive fantasy serial about a dying world ravaged by war where aerial aces seek oblivion among the clouds and faceless sorcerers rule from citadels shrouded in unending storms.
- Skin Deep, a horror comic about dysmorphia, self-loathing, and dissociation written by me and illustrated by artist Garrett Young.
- The foreword to Mirror Mirror II, a collection of Gothic porn, art, and comics with work by Clive Barker, Julia Gfrorer, Sean T. Collins, Celine Loup, Carol Swain, and others.
- IN THE FLESH, a Monday column on the visceral inner workings of film for the VRV blog.
- You Only Come to Girls: A short story in Monoceros, an adult anthology of unicorn-themed art and fiction. Illustrated by my dear friend Julia Gfrörer.
Right now I'm working on two film columns--You Love to See It and Old Tran Yells at Screen--as well as Manhunt, a post-apocalyptic horror story about trans women fighting for their lives in a world where a virulent plague has reduced anyone with enough testosterone to grow back hair into a shrieking, insatiable predator, and In Hideous Ruin, a novel about flagellants and religious sexuality in 14th-century Italy.