If you've found your way here, you likely already know that I'm a rather prolific author, and everything I write has a bit of naughtiness in it, from the spicy to the truly taboo. What can I say? I like taking things right to the edge. I'm excited about being part of Patreon because it will give me an opportunity to connect with you - my readers - in a way that's more up close and personal than we've ever been before.
I've been blessed with so many amazing fans, some who've been with me since the beginning, and some who've just recently jumped onto the Selena Kitt train.
Either way, it's been a great journey so far, and I can't wait to see where we're going to end up next. So hop on board - let's go for a wet, wild ride into all-things-sexy!
GIVE AND RECEIVE:
- Give $1 for access to my patron-only feed, and for a limited time get two FREE ebooks: Temptation and Highland Wolf Pact!
- Give $3 to get a FREE ebook of your choice and be entered in a monthly paperback giveaway every month!
- Give $10 to get a FREE autographed paperback and be entered in a monthly $10 Amazon gift card giveaway!
- Give $25 to get swag and voting rights on my next project!
- Give $50 to have a character named after you and be entered in a monthly $50 Amazon gift card giveaway.
- Give $100 and you get to join a monthly group chat with Selena Kitt!
- Give $500 and you'll get five autographed paperbacks of your choice and a private chatroom chat with Selena Kitt.
- Give $750 and you get ten autographed paperbacks of your choice and a personal phone call with Selena Kitt.
Patreon is a crowdfunding service that allows you to become a patron of the arts. You choose a level you’re comfortable with, you can cancel at any time, and you can move up or down levels whenever you want.
But… why? Aren’t you already making money from book sales?
Sure I am, but I’ll be honest with you—it’s not easy being a self-published author. We can never be sure what our next paycheck is going to look like, which can be kind of anxiety-producing. And anxious people don’t make very good art. Don’t worry, I’m not going to stop writing books and putting them out into the world—this is just a way I can make sure I’m receiving a steady income while I’m creating, while giving you lots of new and fun stuff for participating!
Well… what do I get?
OMG so much cool stuff! I’ve tried to think of all the awesome things you might want and stuffed each level with them. So if you check out the menu on the right-hand side of the screen over there, you’ll see what you get for each level of support. And if you look over on the left-hand side and page through the options on the "goals" menu, you’ll see that, the higher my monthly income, the more everyone benefits with more rewards!
I really can’t afford it…
Dude, I get it. If you’re really strapped for cash, don’t worry. I’m still here, writing, doing my thing, and you can still get my books when I release them. But if you’ve got a little extra—just $1 for the first level—and you’ve enjoyed my writing over the years, I’d love your support.