Sew Sew Liveis creating Live Sewing Videos
Select a membership level
We can't get anywhere unless we can improve what we've made. I'm a proud wielder of my essential and beloved seam ripper. Thanks for knowing what it takes and not being afraid to demonstrate your support! xo
All the tools we need! Fabrics! Supplies! And your support makes it ALL possible. Thank you! Your support goes toward all the things you see me sew on screen. Thanks, sewist. You're a true pal. xo
I love to sew and you can watch...LIVE... And ask questions, request things, challenge me, or just chill and enjoy the live stream. I sew a variety of things: woven fabrics, knit fabrics, denim, women's clothes, accessories, men's wear and more!
I hope you'll check it out! It's probably nothing like you've ever experienced before and it's hard to explain until you join in and watch some time.
I have A LOT of sewing and pattern drafting knowledge and I like to share it. In my background I have:
- graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (F.I.D.M.) in Design with a Production Emphasis
- had a great career in the garment industry as a Designer and Pattern Drafter ( for women's, children's, men's and outer wear clothing),
- been a Freelance Pattern Drafter and Designer (for over 100 clients and the craziest variety of projects you can imagine- animals to military stuff),
- my own product line that we produced on site in a small factory (yep- I was Chicken Boots- a popular line of accessories for knitters and crafty folks).
- and I'm currently turning many of my Chicken Boots styles in to home-sew patterns that will come with a sewing video as well as full instructions.
I've got some knowledge to share. And I still love to sew. Truly! And I really love helping you feel more confident about your project.
Live streaming isn't a typical format for sewing but it seems like the most appropriate! It's interactive, gently social, and a great place to find other sewists! From ALL OVER THE WORLD!
All are welcome- no matter what sewing level you are, size, race, orientation...all curious, supportive, friendly and open minded humans are welcome!