Shaolin Temple Tanzaniais creating Martial-arts training center for youth
This gives you the chance to view our videos one day before they are posted on our YouTube channel of Master Mfaume. You will be able to comment, advise and enjoy the content before anyone else.
Asante sana (That is Thank you very much in our native language Swahili)
About Shaolin Temple Tanzania
Shaolin Temple Tanzania is a Wushu club registered under Tanzania Wushu Association (T.W.A). Shaolin Temple Tanzania, was founded by Master Mfaume (Co-founder T.W.A) teacher of kung fu in Tanzania (East Africa), who was trained on Shaolin Kung Fu (traditional kung fu) in China at the level of Diploma, in the only college in the World that illuminates the history of Kung fu, over one thousand and five hundred years ago (1500yrs) not else but the authentic SHAOLIN TEMPLE CHINA.
Our Main Objective
Our main objective is to help children and youth of Tanzania and Africa in general to overcome life difficulties through sports especially Shaolin Kung-fu (WUSHU). We aim at developing self-esteem, self-discipline and self-love among the youth so that they can become good citizens to their nations and contribute to build better future for themselves and their community.
Where your funds go
Master Mfaume and his team are facing various challenges to make the Wushu clubs a success. Mostly the Shaolin Temple Tanzania is facing financial constraints for various issues such as the following.
- Purchasing/Building the temple (sports center) so that to be independent from renting.
- Purchasing/making Wushu uniforms for the students.
- Cooking food for the students.
- Preparing documents such as registration, exams and certificates.
- Preparing awareness campaigns for youth empowerment in Tanzania and Africa in general.
- Supporting children living in vulnerable conditions by giving them bus fare, food, clothes and medical care when necessary.
(C.E.O Shaolin Temple Tanzania)