She Podcastsis creating Podcasts
About She Podcasts
The vision for She Podcasts is to support and nurture as many female-lead podcasts as possible, and to encourage knowledge sharing without excessive promotion. Through the podcast, group coaching, workshops, webinars, and other educational materials, Elsie and Jessica hope to grow the number of successful woman-hosted podcasts, thereby giving light and voice to the millions of messages that need to be shared with the world.
- In leading with integrity
- In providing a space where women lift each other up
- In respectful debate
- In inclusion and diversity
- That Every. Voice. Matters.
Elsie and Jessica have created a super-exclusive group where they will offer weekly Q&A - both as office hours AND live Facebook videos. All you have to do is be a standing member of this tier! Need their professional take on an issue, a pair of seasoned eyeballs or just want to be in the squad! Jess and Elsie are excited to have you!
- Membership to the closed group "She Podcasts Super-Squad"
- 1 30-minute Facebook LIVE QA call with Jess (ability to send Qs in advance if you can't make the call)
- 1 60-minute Office Hours thread with Elsie, where you post anything you'd like her to answer
This level includes:
- 1 sponsored post with your name and link in the post instructions (Tuesday or Wednesday, date to be chosen after payment)
- 1 image of your choice to coincide with the instructions (or we can add your logo to our weekly image)
Here's what your advertising package includes:
- 1/week for 4 weeks :60 or longer midroll on the She Podcasts podcast (750-1000 downloads per week)
- 1/week for 4 weeks post in the She Podcasts Facebook Group (10,000+ members)
- 1/week for 4 weeks post on the She Podcasts Facebook Page (2000-3000 likes)
- 10/week for 4 weeks tweets on all 3 accounts (@shepodcasts, @theelsieescobar, @jesskupferman for a total of 20,000+ followers)
-1/week for 4 weeks logo with link in our weekly email (2600+ email recipients)