SOSAmerica2019is creating Sustained, Mass Protests
Select a membership level
SOSAmerica2019‘s mission is to unify all non-violent, non-destructive, and peaceful protesters across the nation who hold our common goals
- First, to remove Donald Trump from office, along with all those who committed crimes to elect or keep him in office.
- Second, to secure our elections through the use of hand-marked, hand-counted paper ballots and election security measures.
- Third, to enact permanent protections for immigrants and asylum seekers, close concentration camps, and reform the immigration and asylum processes.
- Fourth, to demand legislation to protect people from violence, injustice, and discrimination on the basis of race, gender, or sexual orientation, and to ensure access to reproductive healthcare.
- Fifth, to support climate and environmental evidence and movements, and to demand legislative changes to address climate change, protect our planet, and restore our ecosystems.
In order to fulfill our mission, SOSAmerica2019 aims to facilitate communication amongst established protest groups in addition to mobilizing our own resources in support of mass-scale, sustained, non-violent, non-destructive, and peaceful protests.
Outside of Patreon this has been funded by one donor but this will not be a long term solution. The patreon helps increase our operating budget for web development, software, video production, print materials, and other costs. Print materials to bring the 🆘 to the streets are going to be a large expense going forward.
100% of funds collected at this will go these efforts, there are no wages or salaries paid out of these funds.
If you have connections and can introduce us, please email us at [email protected].
If you are organizing actions yourself, please let us know so that we can add them to ProtestTracker and amplify them via our networks. Email: [email protected].
We are looking for city organizers, participants, speakers, and performers for events all over the country. If you would like to get involved, please email us at [email protected].
If you are press/media and would like to reach out, email us at [email protected]
Other requests, ideas, and solidarity are also welcome! Email: [email protected]
$100 – reached! per month
1 of 1